TOPIC: Newsletter not published or not accessible

Newsletter not published or not accessible 11 years 11 months ago #759

I have implemented the component into 2.5.2 Joomla site but in frontend (www.jirislama.com/laser) Im getting this message instead of the submission form: "Newsletter not published or not accessible" - but in fact the newsletter IS published and the access IS set to public.
Is there any solution for this? Is it a bug or template issue or joomla version that makes troubles?

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Newsletter not published or not accessible 11 years 11 months ago #760

• admin
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi medaacek,
first of all sorry for my late response, but in this days I was abroad and I did not mange to answer your question.
So ... the error you obtain is a bit strange. Can you check the ACL related to your newsletter? You should check that the access to guests is granted for your newsletter. Then you should activate the DEBUG log level (in JINC Options) and send me this file
<JOOMLA_PATH>/administrator/components/com_jinc/jinc.log
after you reproduced the problem in order to allow to understand where the problem arise.
Thanks for you contribution,
Lhacky.

Re:Newsletter not published or not accessible 11 years 11 months ago #765

Manay thanks for your response, I cannot however find the file jinc.log in specified folder, there are only php, xml and html files + folders.

Jiri

edit: maybe the problem can be that the site is running as a subdomain? (it is not www.site.com but www.myweb.com/site)

Re:Newsletter not published or not accessible 11 years 11 months ago #766

• admin
Hi Jiri,
that's strange ... did you enable the JINC debug method? And after that did you try to reproduce the problem? Is it writable the folder I indicated?
Let me know ... and sorry for the previous questions, but the log would be very useful to find out the problem ...
Best Regards,
Lhacky.

Re:Newsletter not published or not accessible 11 years 11 months ago #767

OK it reacts somehow weird but here is the file.

2012-05-07 11:05:12 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 DEBUG NewsletterFactory: Executing query: SELECT sendername, senderaddr, type, name, description, disclaimer, optin_subject, optin, welcome_subject, welcome, default_template, optinremove_subject, optinremove, on_subscription, jcontact_enabled, captcha, front_theme, front_max_msg, front_type, attribs, replyto_name, replyto_addr, notify, notice_id, input_style FROM #__jinc_newsletter n WHERE id = 1 AND published = 1
2012-05-07 11:05:12 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 FINER NewsletterFactory: Building Public Newsletter with PublicRetriever
2012-05-07 11:05:15 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 DEBUG NewsletterFactory: Executing query: SELECT sendername, senderaddr, type, name, description, disclaimer, optin_subject, optin, welcome_subject, welcome, default_template, optinremove_subject, optinremove, on_subscription, jcontact_enabled, captcha, front_theme, front_max_msg, front_type, attribs, replyto_name, replyto_addr, notify, notice_id, input_style FROM #__jinc_newsletter n WHERE id = 1 AND published = 1
2012-05-07 11:05:15 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 FINER NewsletterFactory: Building Public Newsletter with PublicRetriever
2012-05-07 11:06:03 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 DEBUG NewsletterFactory: Executing query: SELECT sendername, senderaddr, type, name, description, disclaimer, optin_subject, optin, welcome_subject, welcome, default_template, optinremove_subject, optinremove, on_subscription, jcontact_enabled, captcha, front_theme, front_max_msg, front_type, attribs, replyto_name, replyto_addr, notify, notice_id, input_style FROM #__jinc_newsletter n WHERE id = 1 AND published = 1
2012-05-07 11:06:03 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 FINER NewsletterFactory: Building Public Newsletter with PublicRetriever
2012-05-07 11:06:05 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 DEBUG NewsletterFactory: Executing query: SELECT sendername, senderaddr, type, name, description, disclaimer, optin_subject, optin, welcome_subject, welcome, default_template, optinremove_subject, optinremove, on_subscription, jcontact_enabled, captcha, front_theme, front_max_msg, front_type, attribs, replyto_name, replyto_addr, notify, notice_id, input_style FROM #__jinc_newsletter n WHERE id = 1 AND published = 1
2012-05-07 11:06:05 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 FINER NewsletterFactory: Building Public Newsletter with PublicRetriever
2012-05-07 11:06:10 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 DEBUG NewsletterFactory: Executing query: SELECT sendername, senderaddr, type, name, description, disclaimer, optin_subject, optin, welcome_subject, welcome, default_template, optinremove_subject, optinremove, on_subscription, jcontact_enabled, captcha, front_theme, front_max_msg, front_type, attribs, replyto_name, replyto_addr, notify, notice_id, input_style FROM #__jinc_newsletter n WHERE id = 1 AND published = 1
2012-05-07 11:06:10 nanf8e0tqiv8f4h74vpb5p9iv6 FINER NewsletterFactory: Building Public Newsletter with PublicRetriever

Many thanks!!!

Re:Newsletter not published or not accessible 11 years 11 months ago #769

• admin
Hi Jiri,
I analyzed your log ... it seems you have a newsletter with ID=1 that should be public.
Can you reproduce this query in your db server (i.e. using phpmyadmin ) ...

SELECT sendername, senderaddr, type, name, description, disclaimer, optin_subject, optin, welcome_subject, welcome, default_template, optinremove_subject, optinremove, on_subscription, jcontact_enabled, captcha, front_theme, front_max_msg, front_type, attribs, replyto_name, replyto_addr, notify, notice_id, input_style FROM #__jinc_newsletter n WHERE id = 1 AND published = 1
substituting "#_" with your joomla table prefix? It should return one row representing your newsletter.
If no rows returned can you execute the same query removing the "AND published = 1" clausole?
Let me know if you need more detail on executing the DB query and what is the result ...
Best Regards,
Lhacky.
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds

JINC Forum Latest

0 Topics

Recent Discussions

There are no topics to display.
0 Topics